Traditionally hand-rolled Nag Champa Incense Sticks made in India. (15) Stick per box
- Agarbatti is one of the most calming and soothing scents. It quickly cleanses and purifies the air and chases away all shades of negativity. If you feel anxious in a space or if there is a lingering sense of unease, go with your gut and light up a sweet stick of Nag Champa to clear any energy that shouldn't be there.
- Lavender is used for creating a warm and relaxing environment. It is also used to relieve anxiety and mental tension; this scent is perfect for lifting your emotional wellbeing and creating a harmonious balance to your inner psyche.
- White Sage is used for creating a warm and relaxing environment. Used to relieve anxiety and mental tension, this scent is perfect for lifting your emotional well-being and creating a harmonious balance to your inner psyche.
- Palo santo is a traditional remedy for pain, inflammation, and stress. It's also used to clear out negative energy. Palo Santo is most widely used for spiritual purification and energy (house) cleansings. Once the wood sticks are burned, the smoke is believed to clear negative energy and restore tranquility and calm emotions.
- Patchouli acts as a natural stress reliever that brings joy and helps drive away negative feelings. Its rich, earthy, and herbaceous base notes with a woody yet minty upper tone soothe the mind and help ease anxiety.
- Burning Sandalwood incense sticks during cleansing rituals and meditation subdues feelings of irritability and aggression, effectively promoting openness and compassion. It uplifts and replenishes your soul with calm and soothing energy.
- Copal is a powerful incense to use during meditation. It is linked with the crown chakra, deepening connection to the mystical and encouraging pure thoughts during meditation. Copal also helps to strengthen the auric body, helping to remove stagnant energy.